“ZACH SANG’S ANOMIA GIVEAWAYS”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 7:00:00 PM Pacific time (“PT”) on Monday, November 12, 2018 and ending at 7:59:59 PM PT on Thursday, December 13, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes” Period”) you can enter ZACH SANG’S ANOMIA GIVEAWAYS (the “Sweepstakes”) as set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Westwood One, Inc., 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 (“Administrator” or “WWO”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO, which shall be final and binding in all respects. This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will compete with other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in multiple markets throughout the United States during the time period of the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, dial the toll-free number 1-888-515-9224 (the “Sweepstakes Number”) when prompted during in-program mentions on Zach Sang Show (broadcast nightly, Monday-Friday from 7p-midnight PT) during the Sweepstakes Period and provide your name and phone number. Any method of entry other than the foregoing is void and will not be honored. The use of automatic devices for entry is not valid and may result in disqualification. WWO is not responsible for entries not received due to telephone malfunctions, busy circuits or other service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches or for incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries, which will be voided and disqualified. Only one (1) winner per physical address, phone number or person is allowed during the Sweepstakes Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (including their families and persons residing in the same household) of WWO and of WWO’s respective members, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, affiliate radio stations or their licensees, promotional agencies, independent contractors, program suppliers and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes (such persons, collectively, “Ineligible Parties”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. WWO reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
- RESTRICTIONS: WWO and each of its respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, local radio station affiliates or their licensees, promotional agencies or independent contractors (the “Sponsoring Entities”) are not responsible for any: (i) hardware or software failures of any kind, (ii) lost or unavailable network connections or telephone lines, (iii) failed, incomplete or garbled telephone transmissions, (iv) typographical or system errors and failures, (v) faulty transmissions, or (vi) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, or computer equipment. The Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. In addition, the Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any entry not received by WWO on account of technical problems, including, without limitation, any injury (including personal injury) or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s personal property (e.g., computer) related to or resulting from playing the Sweepstakes (or downloading any material for the Sweepstakes) or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Either Party may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize, if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, engaging in deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or representatives of the Sponsoring Entities. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WWO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and WWO will reject any entrant that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. WWO will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS (10): Promptly during the first hour of Zach Sang Show, 7-8pm PT on each Monday and Thursday during the Sweepstakes Period, with the exception of Thanksgiving Week, we will play the on-air game on Wednesday Nov 21 and there will not be a game on Thursday Nov 22, (i.e., Nov 12, 15, 19, 21, 26, 29, and Dec 3, 6, 10 and 13, 2018), listeners will be prompted with an on-air announcement to call 1-888-515-9224. A randomly selected caller to the identified phone line will have the chance to play an on-air challenge titled “Tell Me More,” a simple fill-in-the-blank challenge, and be selected as a Winner. Each Winner must provide his or her name, physical address, telephone number and age at the time of being selected a Winner. The decisions of WWO are final and binding in all respects. Any prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules and as long as all qualifications relating to the Sweepstakes are met. If the Winner has not obtained the age of majority in his or her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or legal guardian (as determined by WWO in its sole discretion). Odds of winning are based upon the total number of listeners at the time of the prompt. This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will compete with other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in multiple markets throughout the United States during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES: Ten (10) Winners will each receive one (1) Anomia Party Edition board game (the “Prize”) (ARV = $29.95) (ARV of all ten Prizes to be awarded during the Sweepstakes: $299.50). No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. Other restrictions may apply. Lost, mutilated or stolen game sets will not be replaced.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; CONDITIONS: Winners will be qualified on the night they call-in by phone to win. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing they meet the eligibility requirements stated in these official rules and they are not an Ineligible Party as that term is defined in Section 2 of these official rules. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release provided by WWO within five (5) days of notification and, as may be required, at WWO’s discretion, to complete and sign other forms pertaining to the Sweepstakes before the prize is awarded. In the event any such signed forms are not received by WWO within the specified time period, WWO reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner. The affidavit of eligibility and the liability release serves to, among other things, confirm eligibility and release the Sponsoring Entities from any and all harm, injury or liability of any kind that may result in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. If a Winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from WWO will receive an IRS Form 1099 from WWO for the calendar year in which the prize(s) is awarded and a copy of such form will be filed by WWO with the IRS. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses not expressly provided for in these official rules are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Except where prohibited by law, each Winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes such Winner’s permission to the Sponsoring Entities to use such Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation and is deemed a certification that such entrant meets the eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes as listed in these official rules and is not an Ineligible Party. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSORING ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE WON. Entrants agree that all entries become the property of the Sponsoring Entities and none will be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsoring Entities and their designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as WWO and their designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party
- BINDING NATURE OF OFFICIAL RULES; WAIVER OF CLAIM OF AMBIGUITY: The Sweepstakes are subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. WWO reserves the right to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If due to circumstances beyond the control of WWO, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, WWO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDED “AS IS”: THE WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSORING ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND EACH WINNER AND ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE THE SPONSORING ENTITIES FROM, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCEPTANCE/POSSESSION AND/OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S OR THIRD PERSON’S PROPERTY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT ENTRANT SHALL HOLD SPONSORING ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY THE SPONSORING ENTITIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- For the name of the Winners or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Winner” or “Official Rules” (specify which) c/o ZACH SANG’S ANOMIA GIVEAWAYS, 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. All such requests must be received by Friday, January 11, 2019, to receive a response.